2 Hollins House
329 Hale Road
Tel: 0161 980 9730
Monday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 7:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday - By Appointment Only
Our Dental Care Plan is the best way we can help you to look after your teeth. Consistent, personal, comprehensive and high quality care tailored to you.
We have created our care plan to ensure we monitor all aspects of your oral health. Regular check-ups and visits with our hygienists will keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy and allow us to monitor your dental health. We encourage preventative techniques, we will give you all the advice and treatment required so that you can look after your teeth and gums now and avoid more complex and expensive procedures later.
The hygienist element of our care plan is particularly important in the fight against gum disease. Often symptomless at the start gum disease can develop into a painful experience, swollen gums, bleeding and gum shrinkage indicate a more developed disease than can ultimately result in the loss of teeth. Our very special hygienist team have exceptionally high standards and levels of training providing you with a thorough clean as well as giving you advice and information on how to effectively look after your teeth at home.
The Square Dental Care Plan – £13.76 per month*
Become part of our family of patients, making amazing savings on dental treatment and the added security of knowing in the event of an emergency you will be well cared for.
- Treatment planning for your future needs
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours.
- Following recommended restorative work, any subsequent remedial work required within 12 months(on a like for like basis).
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc)
- 20% discount on any additional hygiene work.
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
Our members are also offered regular care appointments at no extra cost. After six consecutive monthly payments, you will benefit from the following;
- A dental appointment to provide clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary.
- A hygiene appointment to include scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
As long as you continue to be a member of our practice you will be eligible for such care appointments. All you need to do is make six consecutive monthly payments and each time you do this you will be entitled to attend the practice for your regular dental and hygiene appointment.
The Square Intensive Dental Care Plan – £20.46 per month*
For those patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care we have created our intensive dental care plan. In this package we offer all the membership benefits of The Square Dental Care Plan with the added benefit of a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, entitling you to up to four hygiene visits a year.
The Square Children’s Care Plan – £7.95 per month*
We aim to provide your child with the best dental care available to secure their dental health for the future. Regular check-ups and child focused treatments can set their teeth on a healthy path to adulthood. For more information on this plan please ask a member of our team.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice. Discounts are related to general dentistry and not specialist treatment at the practice.
*** The price includes a premium of £0.51 per month for Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Prices correct at time of last edit.